- Automatic transformer heat reduction system is a project to control the transformer temperature automatically to switch on the pump so that its oil is cooled by using the condensation process.
In over load or short circuit condition the transformers are heat very quickly.This heat is detected by the temperature sensor and this signal is given to the control unit. The control unit is switch ON the pump and the hot oil is condensation by the condenser with blower arrangement. Then the microcontroller will display the transformer temperature in LCD display.
- Simple in construction
- This system is noiseless in operation
- It is portable, so it can be transferred easily from one place to other place
- Maintenance cost is low
- The LCD display monitors the current temperature of the transformer continuously.
- Keyboard is used to set the temperature you want.
Get free report :https://eligoprojects.com/contact/
we provide guidance on all final year engineering projects and get the list for new final year mechanical engineering topic ,ideas on latest research topic.