- Due to increasing cost and stress on non-renewable source of energy , today world is focusing more on renewable energy and demand of renewable energy has been increasing continuously.
- In this project we are focusing on producing electricity using wind energy.
- When there is enough wind it rotate windmill and generates electricity owing to magnetic coupling between the rotating and stationary coil
- Here we make a prototype of windmill and generating electricity to charge 12 v battery.
- Here we used Atmega328 microcontroller which smartly senses and charges the battery while displaying the voltage on the LCD.
- The Windmill, when in enough wind to drive it, generates power enough to charge a battery.
- Windmill can work in favorable natural conditions by itself without consuming fossil fuel and without any harmful emission it can charge battery .
- . Thus this project is an example how natural resources like the wind energy can be efficiently harnessed to produce electricity in harmony with nature.
For full Report Click Here :https://eligoprojects.com/contact/
we provide guidance on all final year engineering projects and get the list for new final year mechanical engineering topic ,ideas on latest research topic.
Please follow and like us: