- Today world is In the face of the climate crisis, petroleum product dependence, and volatile gasoline prices, it is very important to explore possible opportunities in unconventional alternative-fuel vehicles.
- One such and eco-friendly option is the compressed air vehicle (CAV), or air car, powered by a pneumatic motor and high-pressure gas cylinder. CAVs offer environmental and economic advantages over conventional vehicles, the technology has until recently not been subject to a meticulous analysis.
- The present paper provides a brief introduction to the latest developments of a compressed-
air vehicle on with introduction to varied issues associated with the technology and their resolution.
- This paper represent the potential performance of CAVs in terms of fuel economy, driving or practice range, carbon footprint, and fuel prices and examines their possibility as a transportation choice as compared with gasoline and electrical vehicles.
For full Report Click Here :https://eligoprojects.com/contact/
- In this paper analysis include energy density of compressed air, thermodynamic losses of expansion, CAV potency on a pump-to-wheels and well-to-wheels basis, and comparisons with gasoline and electric vehicles.
- Results show that although the CAV is a intrepid, unconventional solution for today’s transportation problem, it is ultimately not workable, and compares poorly with gasoline and electric vehicles in all environmental and economic metrics.
- While developing of compressed air vehicle, management of compressed air parameters like temperature, energy density, demand of input power, energy unharness and emission management have to be mastered for the development of a safe, light-weight and price effective compressed air vehicle in future
we provide guidance on all final year engineering projects and get the list for new final year mechanical engineering topic ,ideas on latest research topic.
Please follow and like us: